If you are trying to find love and relationships offshore, it is very simple to get it right! There are loads of trustworthy, sincere women who will be completely interested in YOU!
But shortly after you have met a wonderful girl that seems to be right for you make sure the girl you are getting in touch with is the REAL DEAL.
To be truthful, looking for a girlfriend overseas is not any different than any other search – search for a house, a second-hand automobile, or anything else, in one simple yet vital detail, there will always be people that will try to take advantage of you emotionally in affairs of the heart.
The assumption that you have created about dating scams and the numerous stories you have learnt through friends and read about can make you be cautious and careful! That is even rather more serious. Probabilities are you might make the same blunders that other males often make and destroy what was a simply good and honest romance – just because of being concerned about scammers.
What if I tell you that there are some specific warnings that can mitigate your fears of sincerity in your newly found relationship and give you the means and signs to look out for, so you can know that the lady you were corresponding with is not who she said she is?
If you are aware of the 7 signs, you can go into your new relationship with your eyes wide open. So watch out for these key signs that she might not be all she says she is.
1. Money is a key goal of a scam. Eventually she begins to request money, usually seeking that it be sent through wire services. She commonly states that the money is wanted to help resolve a family misfortune or arrange for a trip to the United States. A copy of a fraudulent COUNTRY visa is usually attached to prove good intentions. Beside this, there are other subtle signs that can make you be uncertain from the first e-mails she is sending you.
2. A simple fact is that scammers are busy individuals and normally performing multiple scams at the same time, so scammers don’t really read your emails. They don’t think of what you have written – effectively, they don’t relate to the substance of your emails at all and they don’t answer your queries.
3. Things move very rapidly, and she “falls for” you within 1-5 emails. All those emails she sends to you could be sent to anyone at all and are very simple in content, almost template like. Her emails are pure monologue that eventually becomes more and more infatuated with “her love” for you and her desire to be alongside you notwithstanding of every single thing that divides you like money and location.
4. She doesn’t want to provide you with her phone number pretending that she doesn’t have a phone or that she doesn’t speak English. Emails and forged documents can be everything, you know that! But even phone conversation can give you more ideas of what’s really going on (though men typically tend to misinterpret subtle signs excusing them by the language hurdle).
5. Your name generally appears only once (usually at the beginning), or does not appear at all in the correspondence she is sending to you. She uses “darling”, “sweetheart”, “my love” and so on as a substitute, because she is most likely afraid of confusing the names of her victims or is sending the same messages to all of them only changing the names. It is not surprising for scams to be executed on such ambitious scales that email templates are used, so your name will appear exactly as it was first sent, including case and capitalization of the lettering in your name.
6. She lets you know from the very beginning that she is a higher education student or not affluent and how very little she earns, including things like the size of her salary despite the fact that you never asked about it. But she at no time asks about the state of your finances– she will avoid phrases like “financially secure” or “financially stable” in her summary of the future loved one.
7. She writes you almost daily and may keep sending you photos even if you did not ask for them. In her emails she talks a lot about trust, honesty and sincerity. This is to keep your attention levels very high and primarily emotionally tease you into her web of deceit.
So of course you must be aware of the reality that there are some individuals out there who may try to squeeze some money from you, but remember that not all pretty females you are meeting online are scammers. Many men, who were looking for a foreign wife have met wonderful people without problems, are very surprised to find information about dating and relationship scams – they didn’t know that such a thing exists!
It is you who undertakes the choice to find a new and interesting partner overseas, but it’s also you that has the risk.
Enjoy but don’t get deceived.